cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yellowstone Bridge Bay

UtahBluegrass
Explorer
Explorer
I was making an online reservation for a 30 foot space at Bridge Bay campground. One of the screens asks the length of my trailer and length of my truck. Then says that the COMBINED length cannot exceed 30 feet and that if I show up, I may not be allowed to use the site. Can that be true? Or is there someplace in the campground to park the truck?
2013 Evergreen Everlite 29RLW
2013 Ram Laramie diesel 4x4
Parties 10, Feeds 4, Sleeps 2
8 REPLIES 8

UtahBluegrass
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got through to the rez center. The answer was that all vehicles must fit in the space. There are a few forty foot spaces but most are 30' or smaller. There is no external parking for the truck.

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I believe that Yellowstone campgrounds are very picky. We stayed at the Fishing Bridge campground a few years ago with a 5th wheel and truck. We were able to park the truck and trailer in the spot disconnected with some room to spare. I don't recall the site length, but I know there was no room outside of the pad to park and no parking anywhere else. I'm surprised you can book a spot for this year. Usually they are booked up all season long.

UtahBluegrass
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all. I have tried calling them for three days. Busy signal non-stop.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
We were there in 2015, with our 29' Class C, dolly & toad, Site 60 IIRC, it was a barely long enough pull through, after unloading the toad, we parked it in front of the MH, had to unhook the dolly & re-arrange it so it fit on the pad, as we were specifically told that ALL equipment MUST fit on the pad.
As others have said, there were bigger sites, with Class A's,and long 5'ers. A call directly to the cg will be a big help.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We've camped at Bridge Bay, but it was at the end of the season and we just drove in, no prior reservations. At the time we had a 25' travel trailer. They assigned us a roadside site, where you park parallel to the road. There were back in sites and we saw several fifth wheels there, big ones. If you look at pictures online of this campground, you'll see big Class A's in the area up front. Call them.

*Note - sign up at Campendium.com. It's a great reference site. Search for Bridge Bay and you'll see 50 + photos of the CG.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
From their web site.

RV Guests at Bridge Bay Campground

RVs up to 40โ€™ long may be accommodated in pull-through and back-in sites. The sites may not be level, so campers should plan accordingly.

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
30 feet combined is probably right for that campground. I think it is designed for tents or pop-ups.

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Best bet is to call the reservation line directly...ask them that question.