cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bee’s

DC2
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all, just joined and we [ wife] are starting our rv travels. We have 30 foot class b+ concord. We live out side Phoenix Arizona and have lived here for 38 years. We are both retired and we are so excited for the future of traveling.  If anyone has any suggestion on travel we would appreciate. We can go anywhere so no limit on use where to travel to. Thanks

David & Camille  

2 REPLIES 2

DrShell
Explorer
Explorer

I agree with Craig. From Phoenix You can find great stuff in all four compass points. Depending on how much time you want to spend doing it will determine how far you get. Once you're better at working out distance with trip time you can start planning longer trips. You've seen nothing until you see the changing of the seasons in the North East. Have fun.

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad

Thats the fun of 1 being retired, 2 having an RV. This great country has so much to see.  I find the best is to pick a city or spot. How long will you be gone from home base. Then how long do you want to take to get there. With your rig back roads might be more fun than the interstates. I like to only drive 4 or 5 hours in a day, that way I can enjoy all of the surroundings. Maybe you have already thought about it, but are you going to be pulling a car (toad) behind? If so you will need to think about either 4 down or on a dolly.

Truly just pack up, start the engine, put in gear and enjoy the view.

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly