Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nice Story about class C use

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy,
Just a quick story about how much use I have gotten out of my camper this past summer. 24 Foot Winnie Ford E350 V10 which we have had for 6 years. But this summer it was used for: My daughters wedding, where we stayed for 3 days on an apple orchard. Was the dressing room for a bunch of folks but we had a great meal with my new son inlaw and his Dad before the wedding which was a wonderful time. Then I removed the table and easy chair to make it into a moving van to move my Son home from College 12 hours away. Before that we rented a car trailer and towed home one of his cars. Camped at my other Daughters boyfriend's land on a river with great swimming. Just a bunch of great use and great memories made. All with excellent performance from the camper and all the appliances. All that work up front maintaining and fixing stuff paid off. Just my thoughts as I pump the pink stuff thru for the long winter..
5 REPLIES 5

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all replies and shared stories. I'm just so happy and thankful we had so much good use and fun with the camper this summer. Especially that last move home where we were significantly loaded....Wish winter would not come this year...Next summer we will install an out door shower/washdown station from the outdoor shower lines (better design then Winnebago...) On board air compressor (110v) for air up of shocks, tires, other stuff and to run air tools. Solar cells (still deciding on portable outside or roof top mount.) and lastly change rear differential fluid.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I remember wondering how often we would actually use an RV if we bought one....LOL! Like you - our Class C was on the go a LOT: the favorite use for it was to take the family (adult kids and grandkids) to the local park. It provided a clean potty, a kitchen for lunch or snacks/beverages; and a place for tots to take a nap while older siblings played with cousins ๐Ÿ™‚
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
Great use and lots of fun!
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

Rick_Y
Explorer
Explorer
Good on you, mate. Glad you were able to enjoy your RV and make such good use of it. We were not so lucky this year but there is always next year!
Rick & Karen
2017 Hideout 177LHS travel trailer
2021 Ford Ranger w/tow package, named "Lil Toe"

Estu inteligenta, kaj parolu Esperanton

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m glad your summer was great! RVs make it happen.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad