cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your favorite driving music?

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think it's time I update my driving song list. Here are some recent ones I've added.
Michael's Ride
Scrape Me off the Ceiling
Stick Shifts and Safety Belts

What's on your driving playlist?
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
66 REPLIES 66

FordDiesel250
Explorer
Explorer
Charlie Daniels and Allman Brothers plus Lynard Skynard

dewey02
Explorer
Explorer
Jessica by the Allman Brothers.
Best driving song ever!
Link to Jessica live video

Gregg and Duane Allman (Rest in Peace)

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
bobsinn wrote:
We like both kinds of music, Country and Western !!

That's me with some blue grass added.
Now that we've gotten rid of that early 24V Cummins we can actually hear the music and each other.
Puma 30RKSS

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Various Sirius channels. 60's, 70s, Prime Country, Margarittaville, Bluegrass, maybe a little New Age, a couple of others from time to time. Sometimes nothing at all. Sometimes hunt for something in the area over the air if it is not religious, talk, sports, classical or urban chicka chicka boom boom.

The truck is CD player vintage so sometimes the 6 cd changer gets loaded up & we are good for a day.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

irontodd
Explorer
Explorer

PyrateSilly
Explorer
Explorer
Everything from swing bands to stuff from today. We both have Pandora and Audible on our phones and that's what we listen to. The rule is whomever is driving picks the music/book to play.
When the grandaughter is with us then it's even listening to the Disney stars or School House Rocks channels on our Pandora channels.
Abigail and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
STBRetired wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm weird based on what everybody else listens to.

My playlist:
Metallica
Disturbed
Five Finger Death Punch
Godsmack
Megadeath
Pantera
Mudvayne
In This Moment
All That Remains

Gotta keep the old blood cirulating!

You forgot Chevelle! Local band from my high school, Grayslake. Home of the Rams!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

vjstangelo
Explorer
Explorer
XM Classics, and XM Bluegrass are our favorites.
2012 Winnebago Vista 32K
2011 Honda CRV Toad

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
Mystery audiobooks most of the time. Fill in with my collection of 50s and 60s rock or bluegrass in between or short trips. Everything on USB thumb drives these days. Only turn on the radio if we need local weather or news for some reason.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Bagpipes and Irish.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Zip and zero.

First time out in my first MH I had the radio cranked for quite some time driving down a long stretch of boring road.

Got to my destination and went back to the bedroom to let the cat out of his crate and his eyes were rolled back in his head!!

I didn't know that there were 2 speakers above the bed right where his crate was. Now if I turn the radio on he starts howling. :B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I survived the 50's and I'm stuck in the 60's, but I also like some 70's music.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Variety. I am a "channel surfer" when it comes to the radio. Skimming through the stations - popular rock, heavy metal, classical, jazz, country, bluegrass... whatever sounds interesting at the moment.

Also listen to talk stations for a break from music. NPR sometimes, sometimes AM politics... then back to music. NPR sometimes is GREAT when they are talking about something non-political. Get tired of politics, though.

Every once in awhile I throw in Beatles... the range of their music is amazing. Their last albums sound completely different than their early albums.

Sometimes I'll swing into the local library for their "books on tape" (CD now). I have found that non-fiction is best for me - I don't have to follow a plot or anything while driving. Some of the "Great Courses" talks are really good.

ncrowley
Explorer
Explorer
We do not listen to music. We listen to books that we download using the Audible service. We have listened to some great books and it makes the miles go by quickly.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
Start every trip with Willie's On the Road Again, think my wife is pretty sick of it by now.

After that it's saved podcasts from The Roadhouse, blues. Once in a while Moody Blues.

It all seems to sound like static after an hour or two and the tunes go off.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA