cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dometic DM2652 Refer Not Working

wingrider6
Explorer
Explorer
My condensate line on my refer was brittle and fell apart. I removed the refer and replaced the tubing. It should have been an easy task, unplug from 120VAC, disconnect 12VDC wires, remove LP line, remove screws and pull refer out. Install new tubing and reverse process--but now the refer won't work (at least on gas, don't know about 120VAC). When turned on to gas I hear a hum from the control board and the check light comes on. Both fuses on the control board are good. I have only 2.94v on the J2 pin (this is the wire that carries voltage to my interior light and heat strip around freezer door). I have 13VDC at J4 which is what powers the board. I have no spark at the igniter. With this very limited info I hope someone can help.
Dave & Dee
2008 Keystone Sprinter
2020 F-150
2 yrs USA Big Red One Vietnam Retired USAF
Retired teacher after military
8 REPLIES 8

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
It's very important to have great 12V, clean all battery wires, give them a squirt of WD40 then reinstall. to do a reset cut the 12V power and 110V power for a few seconds the turn everything back on. Good Luck

wingrider6
Explorer
Explorer
Flute Man: Yes. I thought of that and I checked that about 3 times. Good point though!
Dave & Dee
2008 Keystone Sprinter
2020 F-150

Flute_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Is the polarity correct on the 12 V coming into the board?
Jerry Parr
05 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350
04 Honda CR-V
Ham Radio K7OU
Retired EE
Jrparr32@gmail.com
602-321-8141
Full-timer

wingrider6
Explorer
Explorer
To those who replied: itโ€™s not 120v problem, there is 120v to control board. It is not a gas problem, there is no spark ignition to light gas. Itโ€™s as if control board needs reset or something, thereโ€™s 12VDC to the board, thereโ€™s 120VAV to the board just nothing on the โ€œoutputโ€ side. No 12VDC out, nor any 120VAC out.
Dave & Dee
2008 Keystone Sprinter
2020 F-150

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
When you turned the gas back on did you open the valve slowly, some times if you open them to fast it thinks there is a leak and stops the flow of gas. Does the stove work? battery charged? needs 12 volt for the controls to work.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

Flute_Man
Explorer
Explorer
The 120 V supply in my refrigerator comes from a GFI in my bathroom. I would suggest you check your GFIโ€™s add to see if any are tripped.
Jerry Parr
05 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350
04 Honda CR-V
Ham Radio K7OU
Retired EE
Jrparr32@gmail.com
602-321-8141
Full-timer

wingrider6
Explorer
Explorer
Just checked, 120VAC is not working either.
Dave & Dee
2008 Keystone Sprinter
2020 F-150

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Next time your condensate line breaks, just turn the interior drip tray around and put a glass under it. Lots easier.

I have no idea about your problem.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman