cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Drain outlet

Paciano2004
Explorer
Explorer
Noticed water dripping from drain outlet under travel trailer. My trailer is currently hooked to sewer, water, and electric. Should I open plastic valve to drain? What will be draining if I open it?

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for how-to question related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, go to the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT
7 REPLIES 7

Paciano2004 wrote:
I don't know how to post the picture on here ๐Ÿ˜ž

FYI, you won't be able to post a picture until you've reached a set number of posts. Sorry, I cannot elaborate on the number as this would tip off spammers. Though you're not far off.

You should be able to post a text URL link to the photo. You can do so when the thread is re-opened and moved, as you've posted in the wrong forum.

classic_31
Explorer
Explorer
Is it the 3in valve that the sewer hose is connected to?

Paciano2004
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know how to post the picture on here ๐Ÿ˜ž

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
Picture might help. Sounds like maybe one of the various FW valves used by owners to drain the system for winter might not have been closed all the way or needs replacing.
Kevin

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"My trailer is currently hooked to sewer, water, and electric."

When you leave the campground you turn the city water off, correct?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Please accept this in the helpful manner it's meant; You really need to learn more about the systems of your RV. Doing so will save you a bunch of money and headache over the years.

Good luck,
Scott

classic_31
Explorer
Explorer
Should be just fresh water .but if it keeps draining and you haven't filled the water tank maybe you have some water getting in the tank by the valve that separate the tank from city water if you open it and it drains the tank and it stops just tighten the valve more.I am referring to the drain under the fresh water tank.if it is the blue and red low point drains just tighten the valve more.