cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sirius Radio

rayleepotter
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2015 Winnebago Journey 36M - The push button on my touch screen Infotainment Center does nothing when I attempt to push the Sirius Radio button. I contacted WinnebagoInc. and they sent me the owners manual for the Infotainment Center XSG2NA-X2DM/L and suggested if this did not assist in solving my problem to contact River Park for troubleshooting assistance. In contacting them they indicated either my Sirius control head was not plugged in or had gone bad. I was told to check behind the Infotainment center to insure my Sirius control board was plugged in and if so the control board was probably bad. In looking under the dash (not an easy thing to do around the steering column) I can not see the Sirius control box - does anyone know where the control box for Sirius might be located?
3 REPLIES 3

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
rk911 wrote:
I hate to ask but....you DO have an active S/XM subscription, right?

Whether they do or not the SiriusXM preview should come on and the radio ID should show. To turn the service on the radio ID is required.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
I hate to ask but....you DO have an active S/XM subscription, right?
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
That uses a standard Sirius SXV200 tuner. The cable on it isn't very long so it will be in the general area. It will be a thick cable as opposed to a bunch of wires coming out of the back of your Infotainment head unit. I'd follow the connections out of the head unit to locate the tuner. If you do need to replace it, it's pretty cheap. You'll have to register the new tuner with Sirius.

This is what you're looking for:
SXV200 Tuner
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)