cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pickup my new Old Arctic Foc

dennych1
Explorer
Explorer
I picked up my used 2010 Arctic Fox 990 from Truck Camper Warehouse this weekend . Stayed there 2 night. They did a great job cleaning it up. Bill went above and beyond taking care of any of my issues and installing new Steps. Since I was new to the truck camper market they spent the time to answer all my question. Anybody interested in a new or used truck camper make the trip to Truck Camper Warehouse.
4 REPLIES 4

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
In case you want to, post pictures following the info on this page. No account required.https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/27694224.cfm

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
dennych1 wrote:
I picked up my used 2010 Arctic Fox 990 from Truck Camper Warehouse this weekend . Stayed there 2 night. They did a great job cleaning it up. Bill went above and beyond taking care of any of my issues and installing new Steps. Since I was new to the truck camper market they spent the time to answer all my question. Anybody interested in a new or used truck camper make the trip to Truck Camper Warehouse.

Congrats on your Arctic Fox. We purchased our TC at Truck Camper Warehouse. Bill and his son were very helpful. Although quite busy there it was a very good experience. Enjoy.

nodepositnoretu
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck see you at Democratic Point?
2003 Dodge Dually Cummins 4x4, HO,Smarty ,4โ€,airbox gutted,2 micron CAT fuel,.Lance 2005 1055.Solar, Loaded.110,000 Easy miles.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Two TCs in a row, congratulations!

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member