cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cross Creak

Mike_Boutet
Explorer
Explorer
Has any one camped at Cross Creek campground in Arcadia Florida? Is The Arcadia area nice. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Mike_Boutet
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies..

jeb5
Explorer
Explorer
The park is about 8 miles North of Arcadia. Only shopping is in Arcadia. Nice park and I am certain you will meet very good campers. We prefer Riverside RV Resort. Arcadia address, but only 4 mile for I 75. Great shopping, Great Restaurants, Tampa BB, activities for everyone.
Ford F-350, 6.7 Diesel, 4x4, Long Bed
Newmar Kountry Star 5th Wheel

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
While at the Tampa RV show last winter, I won a free one month stay at this park.
It looks like a very nice park with lots of activities, however, on our way home we drove through Arcadia and found the area very depressing looking. The park is several miles out in the country - I guess there is decent shopping some place but we prefer a location more convenient to amenities. We also like to bicycle and I don't think this area is very suitable for riding. Hope this helps with your decision.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

What_Next
Explorer
Explorer
Cross Creek is a nice place. Stayed for a couple of months two years ago. It is out in the country, little difficult to ride bicycle into town and stay out of traffic. The lots are decent size and good grass. The town had everything and only an hour over to the coast. We had gone to the Tampa Super RV show and got a nice deal on lot rent about half the regular price. We will probably stop in for month again someday. It is a clean nice place.
2008 Southwind 32v