Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class C Forestier by forest River

We are thinking about purchasing a Forestier class C by forest river. We scared cause it seems like there's a lot of problems with this make . Is there one that seems to not have too many problems ?

Blemaire by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

East Coast

Have traveled extensively West but never traveled in the East. We are planning a trip to DC, Philadelphia, Virginia, etc in February. I hear all kinds of tales about the difficulty parking a 40 ft motorhome and finding overnight spots to stop. We w...

6outlaw6 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

NO 12 Volt

Trying to help out a fellow RVer. Has a 2004 ish HR Ambassador , no 12V at all, lights, furnace, water heater nada. I have an 07 but they are very different. Checked pedestal, inverter, turned both off and back on hoping for a reset. His monitor show...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopping for first Motorhome near Houston

We are in the market for our first Motorhome. We have looked and test driven some units locally, but have not found the one. Prices and selection seem better in Texas, so I will soon fly in to see some used units, including ppl. Anxious and excited...

Vmax Batteries

I'm looking for 12volt AGM batteries and it looks like Vmax batteries has a fairly decent price if you buy 6 or more. Has anyone had any experience with Vmax?Vmax batteries

bobc by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

An American Tradition w/300hp cummins?

Hey good folks, I'm interested in a 2000 '40 American Tradition with the 300hp cummins. It's got 75,000 miles on it and it's in pristine condition with a lot of upgrades. Is that a lot of miles for a 300hp cummins? Worth a serious look or pass on i...

stepdad by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary Winterizing in North Florida

I have Tiffin 36LA and this is our first winter. We live near the beach and for the most part the weather is moderate. However, in January or February we could have a freeze that could last 4 to 8 hours. My black and grey tanks are clean but I hav...

Soft bathroom floor replacement

I have a 03 HR Neptune that had a leaky ice maker line which ended up over time making bathroom floor soft. I cut vinyl back in front of sink cabinet and the floor is OSB board and is soft flaking about half way thru the board for about 1/3 of the b...

beds

how many rvers have got an adjustable bed in there rig and what kind

Rest Easy sofa reclining sofa sleeper by Winnebago

Hi there does anyone have one of these? It looks comfy to recline with dual controls on some models then easily converts to bed. Just wondering how comfortable the recliner is and the bed without adding any soft toppers? Also where you found yours ...

front door

I have a Mandalay Presidio coach. After a weekend of tailgating and the front door being slammed continuously, the door seems sprung. It is very hard to close and getting worse. Anyone had this problem? Is there an easy fix?

Liquid Roof application

Hi guys,I am looking for a few answers from guys who have ACTUALLY used Liquid Roof on their rigs.Questions:-34' roof. How much product do I need? (Based on your experience?)-Using blue painters tape. Do you take the tape off right after before the...

whit by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Travel/Truck Stops for Class A

Just curious where everyone likes to go for fill ups and ect. I know there is a proper etiquette to be used when going to trucks stops or really anywhere but do you prefer Loves, Flying J, TA?