cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

T-Mobile Home Internet

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Just signed up for the T Mobile Home Internet service. TOTALLY FREE HARDWARE with no obligation. $50/month for unlimited data. Cancel anytime and return router tower. Speeds here in Vegas are outstanding. We will have to see how things go once we get all of our devices connected. I will report on our results from time to time.
8 REPLIES 8

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I have the FAST 5688W. So far, so good.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lou they sent me the Sangamon FAST 5688(?) Gateway instead of the Acadian unit and IMO the Sagamon (SP) is a piece of junk. Glad to hear you are having good luck with yours but I have read from others that their good T-Mobile internet experience did not last for long. Fingers crossed for you. Cheers.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I did not know it at the time, but T-Mobile is having a special promotion that allowed me to get the Home Internet service at no cost and no added obligation but it also included a $10/month fee discount so my unlimited service is only costing me $40/month. Limited time offer. Consider checking with your local T-Mobile store to see if this offer is available to you.

Thus far, the service here in Vegas has been excellent!

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Beware of the dreaded T-Mobile Gateway Error Code WANN002 and WANN005 that many customers such as me experience with no real fix from tech support. I will stay with reliable Spectum Internet that is okay for my purpose. Sent The Gateway back today by return UPS label and also cancelled the brand new service. Also the sim card was stuck in the slot and could not be removed at their request for their activation after they wasted my time with phone trouble shooting.

I have better things to do with my time than many hours of useless phone tech support and phone tag with their different departments. Shish.

I still have my AT&T mobley modem for many out of state fishing and camping trips plus ATT cell phone service. So still good to go. Cheers

I signed up for T-Mobile 5G home internet when it first became available in my neighborhood. I'm on the edge of 5G mid-band tower signal, with typically 3/5 bars though consistently get an average of 580 Mbps download speeds. Has been the most reliable wireless connection I have had to date, if not also the fastest.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I did locate it by a window but only the top half has a clear shot. If that's every an issue I can just raise it up a bit and sit it on the window sill. Showing all the bars and 5G in its current location.

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
We're in Pa and we've it had for about 6 months.It's great. Saved $34 a month over Xfinity.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am in Reno and also just signed up for T-Mobile internet with same equipment and perks as you. $50.00 per month with a $50.00 gift card. Their Gateway modem should arrive on Wednesday and I set up auto pay for $5.00 discount with a CC. Will try it for a month before I discontinue my overpriced Spectrum internet.

If I switch from AT&T cell service to TM then my internet will be only $30.00 a month.

Is your Gateway located next to window facing outside???